Brothers of Kappa Kappa Psi:
The District Governors are key members of the National Leadership Team. These adult leaders serve as the administrative officers of their respective district and provide mentorship to the district and chapter officers. District Governors are expected to assist the district officers with the development of a vision for the district and build positive, professional connections with all students, alumni, and national leadership.
Each biennium your District Governors are appointed to serve for a two-year term. While we often have governors that return for multiple biennia, we also have times when positions are available. While a vacancy may not exist in all districts this biennium, please know that applications will also be used for future consideration for committees and special projects. This is more than an application for a Governor position; this is an opportunity to donate your time and energies to the students and work of Kappa Kappa Psi for the 2017-2019 biennium.
Applicants who meet the basic requirements will submit a completed application to the National Vice President for Colonization & Membership by Friday, May 12, 2017.
• Must be at least twenty-five (25) years old
• Completed an undergraduate degree
• Possess outstanding business or professional ability
• Resident of district applying for
• Be a Life, Alumni, or Honorary member in good standing of Kappa Kappa Psi
Governor Application Requirements:
• Letter of Intent – Highlight fraternity, band, and professional experience
• Three Letters of Recommendation, one of which should be within the applicant’s profession
Please send completed applications to National Vice President for Colonization & Membership Evan Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, May 12, 2017.
Evan L. Thompson
National Vice President for Colonization & Membership
Kappa Kappa Psi