Brothers of Kappa Kappa Psi:
The District Governors are key members of the National Leadership Team. These adult leaders serve as the administrative officers of their respective district and provide mentorship to the district and chapter officers. District Governors are expected to assist the district officers with the development of a vision for the district and build positive, professional connections with all students, alumni, and national leadership. District Governors also engage in work that supports the National Vision including activity reviews for the National Membership Education Program: The Road to Wisdom.
There is an immediate opening for North Central District Governor. The Fraternity thanks outgoing Governor Jason Mlady for his service and dedication to Kappa Kappa Psi. Eligible applicants will complete the application requirements and submit using the JotForm link. All requirements must be included in order to submit a completed application.
Applications and materials should be submitted by Friday, November 3, 2017 via JotForm.
Special Note: If you applied for District Governor in May, your application is already on file and will be considered. You do not need to reapply.
- Must be at least twenty-five (25) years old
- Completed an undergraduate degree
- Possess outstanding business or professional ability
- Resident of district applying for
- Be a Life, Alumni, or Honorary member in good standing of Kappa Kappa Psi
Governor Application Requirements:
- Letter of Intent – Highlight fraternity, band, and professional experience
- Three Letters of Recommendation, one of which should be within the applicant’s profession
- JotForm Application (https://form.jotform.com/72814869888177)
Please submit completed applications via JotForm by Friday, November 3, 2017. If you have any questions, please contact National President Evan Thompson (email@example.com).
Evan L. Thompson
Kappa Kappa Psi