|Tony Falcone (ADVISOR)||Eta Omicron|
|Derek Stoughton (CHAIR)||Alpha Tau|
|Mike Napolitano (CO-CHAIR)||Kappa Upsilon|
|Michael Osborn||Zeta Epsilon|
|Jeff Schramm||Delta Gamma|
|Dr. Nicholas Thomas||Delta Iota|
|Dr. Malinda Matney||Nu|
|Willie Snipes||Kappa Kappa|
|Arupa Gopal||Kappa Tau|
|Dr. Craig Aarhus||Pi|
|Betsy Charles||Nu Gamma|
|Scott Stowell||Alpha Eta|
|Dr. Brad McDavid||Gamma|
|Dr. Nic Rorrer||Eta Beta|
|Antwone Vass||Zeta Sigma|
Sponsor/Director Task Force Charges 2021-2023
- Provide support to Director of Bands/Chapter sponsors by answering questions via the email@example.com email in a timely manner (within 72 hours).
- Develop resources for Director of Bands/Chapter Sponsors, which may include:
- PDF resource documents and/or videos that provide an overview of membership education, chapter operations, and chapter oversight.
- A FAQ for Directors and Chapter Sponsors
- Create and record a workshop for new Directors/Sponsors entitled “Best Practices in Chapter Support and Oversight” that details the work of the Director and Chapter Sponsor.
- Create and implement a communication plan for how often the national leadership should communicate with Directors/Sponsors, detailing the method of communication and content that should be included. This could be a newsletter or video format.
- Determine ways that Kappa Kappa Psi can continue to support Directors and Chapter Sponsors in their work with college bands, including exploring possible events the fraternity should be represented at, promulgation of the work of college bands, or other ideas.
- Prepare a report for each quarter of the committee’s work to be shared with the National Council and posted on the National Website.