Kappa Kappa Psi is looking for talented and dedicated brothers to serve as the next National Chapter Field Representatives (CFRs). This job gives you the ultimate opportunity to give back to our organization as the official representative of the Fraternity.
Each year, CFRs visit dozens of chapters, thousands of brothers, and work with students to benefit the Fraternity, and college bands across the nation.
The Fraternity is looking for brothers available to start in the summer of 2016. **Please note that if you are graduating in the Spring of 2016 and are interested in applying, you should do so now – the new CFRs will begin their duties in June of 2016.**
- Be an Alumnus or Life Member
- Hold a Bachelors Degree
- Have a good driving record
- Able to obtain an Oklahoma driver’s license
Timeline (Subject to change without notice)
- Applications Deadline – March 11, 2016
- CFR Selection Committee application review – March 12-April 1, 2016
- Selected Finalists and other applicants notified by April 4, 2016
- Background Check Documentation submitted by April 8, 2016
- In-person interviews of finalists at National Headquarters in Stillwater, OK – April 23rd or 30th. (Date TBD)
- First Day of Work – May 31, 2016
- Attend Novak Institute – June 8-11, 2016
Hiring of new CFRs is contingent on the results of a Criminal Background Check.
- CFRs receive free housing, transportation, salary, and benefits.
- CFRs are hired on a 2-year agreement commencing on or before June 1, 2016
Questions? E-mail Evan Thompson, National Vice President for Colonization and Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO APPLY: Send a letter of intent, resume, official transcript, and three (3) letters of recommendation postmarked no later than March 11, 2016. One letter of recommendation must be from your Director of Bands. Send applications to:
KAPPA KAPPA PSI NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS
ATTN: Chapter Field Representative Application
P.O. Box 849 Stillwater, OK 74076-0849
Or email your application to email@example.com