|Bang Co (ADVISOR)||Alpha Zeta|
|Abigail Johnson (ADVISOR)||Zeta Epsilon|
|Garrett Gardenhire (CHAIR)||Lambda|
|Spencer Bacjar (VICE CHAIR)||Alpha Iota|
|Emma Kilbreath||Iota Lambda|
|Nick Annan||Zeta Chi|
|Luis Manjarrez||Iota Pi|
|Andrew Kinsey||Iota Kappa|
|Jessica Needham||Eta Sigma|
|Darion Breland||Zeta Eta|
|Joshua Schalk||Beta Rho|
|Alaina Peters||Beta Omicron|
|Kayden Pintarelli||Nu omicron|
|Keelia Decker||Iota Delta|
|Haylie Pryson||Delta Upsilon|
|Shawn McNeill||Theta Tau|
|Catarina Tran||Gamma Zeta|
|Bryant Ward||Delta Psi|
|Emily Copeland||Epsilon Beta|
Ritual Performance & Education Committee Charges 2021-2023
- Provide support to chapters by answering questions via the firstname.lastname@example.org email in a timely manner (within 72 hours).
- Develop a set of workshops that the RPEC can facilitate both virtually over zoom and or in person at conventions. Topics should include:
- Performance of the Ritual
- A workshop over each degree
- A workshop over the implementation of the Inner Circle
- Other workshops, as deemed appropriate by the committee
- Evaluate the use of all activities within the Inner Circle and develop any recommendations for changes to the Inner Circle to be approved by the 2023 Ritual and Regalia Committee.
- Serve as Ritual Performance consultants for all district conventions and the 2023 National Convention.
- Prepare a report for each quarter of the committee’s work to be shared with the National Council and posted on the National Website (redacted if needed).