|Bang Co (EX-OFFICIO)||Alpha Zeta|
|Jack Lee (ADVISOR)||Delta Sigma|
|Ken Corbett (CHAIR)||Zeta Chi|
|Makenzie Darby (VICE CHAIR)||Alpha|
|TJ Tooley (HQ/EX-OFFICIO)||Kappa Iota|
|Jack Gornick||Alpha Zeta|
|Megan Meng||Iota Kappa|
|Anthony Shelton||Nu Kappa|
|James Washburn III||Iota Zeta|
|Nick Hoskins||Alpha Nu|
|Alex Thompson||Mu Nu|
|Brian Parker||Iota Psi|
|Michael Ireland||Nu Omicron|
|Chris Pratt||Delta Omicron|
|Dana McCarty||Gamma Kappa/Beta Omicron|
|Dr. Daniel Cook||Kappa Mu|
|Laura Hatcher||Nu Nu|
|Bryan Nalls||Kappa Kappa|
|Noah Driehorst||Beta Rho|
|Andrew Pearson||Alpha Rho|
|Erika Goss||Nu Zeta|
|Kyle Bacchus||Theta Theta|
|Lauren Regnell||Alpha Nu|
|Jose Perez||Lambda Psi|
|Joe Figliolo||Mu Eta|
|Mason Vincent||Alpha Psi|
Expansion Committee Charges 2021-2023
- Provide support to chapters by answering questions via the email@example.com email in a timely manner (within 72 hours).
- Create expansion materials that can be printed and emailed to interested or potential universities.
- Generate a list of potential colleges and universities for Kappa Kappa Psi to target for expansion, with a rationale for why the institution should be targeted.
- Create a rubric or list of criteria to use when considering expansion applications.
- Review the expansion process as it is currently laid out and provide feedback to the VPME on potential changes or edits.
- Create expansion lesson materials (powerpoints, handouts, lesson outlines, etc) as directed by the VPME.
- Create a post-expansion program that provides additional support to new chapters in the semester following installation.
- Prepare a report for each quarter of the committee’s work to be shared with the National Council and posted on the National Website (redacted if needed).