|Gamma Kappa/Beta Omicron
|Dr. Nic Rorrer
- Membership Engagement and Feedback Subcommittee
- Include all District Vice Presidents of Membership as automatic members of the Committee to facilitate better communication and collaboration between the committee and the six districts.
- Establish efficient feedback collection mechanisms and regularly incorporate suggestions for improvement into curriculum updates.
- Resource Development Subcommittee
- Continue to edit and refine the “Our Diversity Matters Lesson” to ensure its relevance and effectiveness.
- Create appropriate Google Slides resources for both new lessons, “Our Diversity Matters” and “Our Sisters Matter,” as well as other support materials for chapter Vice Presidents of Membership.
- Focus on recruitment and retention strategies in support of the Strive for 5 program within these materials.
- Work with the National HQ Membership and Expansion coordinator to make our events bank accessible and digestible.
- Compliance Subcommittee
- Continue to edit personally identifiable information (PII) from approved activities as they are submitted and approved.
- Ensure that all curriculum materials adhere to privacy and compliance standards, protecting the personal information of members.
- Strive for Five Subcommittee
- Further develop and enhance membership recruitment and retention resources for all chapters.
- Collaborate with other committee members to ensure that curriculum materials align with the Strive for Five program and provide chapters with effective tools and strategies to achieve their membership goals.
- Work with the VPME and communication committee to prepare ‘one-pagers’ or other templates detailing best practices and recruitment events.
- Training and Development Subcommittee
- Provide at least one (1) live training workshop once every three months.
- Ensure that these workshops align with the National Biennium Plan as laid out by National President Bang Co and can be conducted as livestreams or in-person sessions at larger events such as district conventions.