|TBS – Beta Eta
- Membership Engagement and Feedback Subcommittee
- Collaborate with the Data Assessment Committee to actively solicit feedback from stakeholders able to guide conversations about the Active memberships’ most immediate needs related to chapter operations.
- Facilitate regular communication channels with Active members, alumni, and other stakeholders to gather feedback on chapter operations and make recommendations for improvements.
- Resource Accessibility Subcommittee
- Ensure that resources meeting branding standards are consistently posted on OPUS and the national website for easy access by the Active membership.
- Collaborate with the DEIA Committee to develop and maintain an organized online repository of chapter resources and materials, regularly updating and categorizing them for easy access.
- Resource Development Subcommittee
- Pursue the creation of more ‘one-page’ resources that can be easily consumed by chapter members.
- Work on condensing and simplifying existing materials to create one-page guides and infographics that address key chapter needs and information.
- Review and Recommendations Subcommittee
- Make recommendations for any changes to paperwork standards, deadlines, and reports at the 2025 National Convention to the National Council and the Jurisdiction Committee, if necessary.
- Communicate with other National Committees to develop a list of resources needed to support other chapter leadership positions.
- Training and Development Subcommittee
- Provide at least one (1) live training workshop once every three months.
- Coordinate live training workshops that align with the National Biennium Plan and can be conducted as livestreams or in-person sessions at larger events such as district conventions. Ensure that these workshops address the most immediate needs of active membership related to chapter operations.