|Dr. Kirk Randazzo (ADVISOR)||Zeta Chi|
|Teddy Howell (CO-CHAIR)||Kappa Lambda|
|Ed Savoy (CO-CHAIR)||Eta Alpha|
|Molly Kuchan||Kappa Alpha|
|Abigail Douglas||Beta Rho|
|Anthony Roscoe||Alpha Omega|
|Russell House||Gamma Pi|
|Byron Bryson||Eta Omega|
|Melissa Bannon||Nu Omicron|
|Dionicio Cardenas||Alpha Psi|
|Bradley Hammett||Zeta Xi|
|Carrie Anderson||Kappa Iota|
|Mark Eutsler||Lambda Lambda|
|Adam Connolly||Kappa Alpha|
|James (Hunter) Moreland||Kappa Mu|
|Josie Minor||Iota Psi|
|Cynthia Cutler||Beta Rho|
|JaRon Cook||Delta Alpha|
|TJ Coleman||Beta Lambda|
|Jennifer Besler||Delta Upsilon|
|Reilly Hesseltine||Epsilon Upsilon|
|Jenna Parsons||Alpha Beta||Andrew Pearson||Alpha Rho|
Programs Committee Charges 2021-2023
- Provide support to chapters by answering questions via the firstname.lastname@example.org email in a timely manner (within 72 hours).
- Launch the Founder’s Circle Leadership Development program by doing the following:
- Review and update the online materials (if needed)
- Create a plan for “relaunching and reeducating” students on the program
- Post materials on the national website for access
- Determine how students will become credentialed in the levels of the program
- Launch an application process for a new pool of speakers
- Explore ideas on how chapters can request a Founder’s Circle Leadership speaker
- Assess chapters participation in current programs and awards to make an informed decision as to viability of the programs and identify changes that may need to be made.
- Create and send out media (emails, social media posts, etc) to all chapters, including Directors of Bands and Chapter Sponsors, educating members on national programs and awards, how the awards are selected/ nominated, and when the programs and awards take place/ are due.
- Explore ideas to celebrate service as one of our core ideals.
- Explore ideas on how we can better implement the pillars of Kappa Kappa Psi (Musicianship, Leadership, Service, and Brotherhood) at our conventions, in our membership education program, on our social media/website, or in other ways.
- Prepare a report for each quarter of the committee’s work to be shared with the National Council and posted on the National Website.