|Bang Co (ADVISOR)||Alpha Zeta|
|Adam Cantley (ADVISOR)||Omicron|
|Donald Lee (CHAIR)||Zeta Eta|
|Rassii Elliott (VICE CHAIR)||Eta Omega|
|TarShae Odom||Zeta Eta|
|Robert Bratcher||Iota Zeta|
|Aliyah Qualls||Beta Omicron|
|Austin Myers||Zeta Chi|
|Bryan Flippin||Theta Tau|
|Natasha Helme||Kappa Delta|
|Michael Edwards||Beta Sigma|
|Odion Mowoe||Zeta Zeta|
|Danielle Wade||Mu Beta|
|Joseph D’Annibale||Kappa Upsilon|
|Tyler Long||Epsilon Pi|
|Emily Randolph||Beta Lambda|
|Kaili Shan||Iota Pi|
|Martin Murungi||Theta Theta|
|Joey Sacino||Iota Kappa|
|Jennastasia “Jay” Chapa||Mu Kappa|
|Julianna Brenner||Zeta Epsilon|
|Saraina Wise||Beta Psi|
|Marysa Young||Nu Gamma|
|Samuel Heinze||Beta Rho|
DEIA Committee Charges 2021-2023
- Provide support to chapters by answering questions via the DEIA@kkpsi.org email in a timely manner (within 72 hours).
- Create a plan of action for the proposed charges and tasks to be completed within the next 2-4 years.
- Ask tough questions and have tough conversations about what Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Advocacy issues Kappa Kappa Psi is currently facing and provide feedback and input to the National Council that can be utilized in the fraternity’s national strategic plan and/or given to other committees to review and implement.
- Complete all phases of the PFA DEIA Initiative
- Review documents or programs as directed by the National President, and provide feedback through the lens of DEIA regarding bias or other viewpoints.
- Develop workshops the DEIA committee can present both virtually and at district and national conventions.
- Work with the Curriculum committee to add an “Our Diversity Matters” lesson to the Road to Wisdom that highlights both our history and growth as an organization over time, as well as the current variety of chapters and brothers throughout the nation.
- Compile DEIA resources that can be posted on the national website for chapters to utilize and access.
- Create a DEIA curriculum and/or training that the national fraternity can implement with both the national leadership and our active members each year as part of required training.
- Work with the National Council to hold listening sessions to hear and share concerns of active membership.
- Work with the National Communications team to celebrate our diversity and provide input on social media programming and initiatives.
- Prepare a report for each quarter of the committee’s work to be shared with the National Council and posted on the National Website.