|Ed Savoy (ADVISOR)||Eta Alpha|
|Mark Bradbourne (CHAIR)||Zeta Omicron|
|Anthony Walker (VICE CHAIR)||Eta Phi|
|Ben Tuttle||Beta Kappa|
|Kendrick Smith||Kappa Lambda|
|Nicklaus Iavagnilio||Gamma Pi|
|Kelly Nellis||Kappa Alpha|
|Kelton Ashcraft||Zeta Xi|
|Alison Beidler||Eta Rho|
|Isaac Franks||Zeta Epsilon|
|Andrew Mason||Nu Gamma|
|Josh Beedle||Beta Omicron|
|Jordan Barnes||Iota Xi|
|Joseph Valdecañas||Alpha Omega|
|Seth Sacher||Beta Chi|
|Kyle Yapp||Delta Upsilon|
|Lukas Stelzle||Epsilon Omega|
|Garrett Franks||Alpha Omicron|
|Rachael Baca||Gamma Iota|
|Matthew Quezada||Eta Phi|
Data & Assessment Committee Charges 2021-2023
- Provide support to chapters by answering questions via the firstname.lastname@example.org email in a timely manner (within 72 hours).
- Work with the National Headquarters Publications Manager to Complete updates and changes to the National Website, as directed by the National President. Updates will include:
- Financial Transparency overview of students’ dues, as well as the biennial budget
- Land acknowledgement for Stillwater Station and the Annex
- Committees page, which include committee list, contact information, and reports
- Working with the DEIA Committee to post DEIA resources
- Working with the Programs Committee to post the Founders’ Circle Leadership Development Program
- Other website updates as needed
- Work with National HQ staff to assist with the rollout and implementation of OMRS 2.0 (Salesforce) through email support, virtual workshops/walk through videos, and other support documents.
- Create, launch, and analyze a biennial climate survey to better understand the work of our chapters
- Compile and review fraternal historical data, including membership data, and provide a membership overview to the National Chapter as part of the 2021-2023 biennial report.
- Prepare a report for each quarter of the committee’s work to be shared with the National Council and posted on the National Website.