|Bang Co (ADVISOR)||Alpha Zeta|
|Tammi Ramsey (CHAIR)||Zeta Omicron|
|Briana McKinzie (VICE CHAIR)||Alpha Eta|
|TJ Tooley||Kappa Iota|
|Kat Marek||Mu Delta|
|Kiara Penn||Epsilon Beta|
|Glenna Fulitano||Epsilon Omega|
|Myles Raynor||Eta Omega|
|Katie Waters||Zeta Chi|
|Michael Coppola||Kappa Upsilon|
|Paula Kyser||Iota Lambda|
|Ayleen Sanchez||Alpha Chi|
|Helen Capehart||Eta Nu|
|Laura Borzellieri||Lambda Delta|
|Jahkeem Grant||Iota Xi|
|Ken Corbett||Zeta Chi|
|Donald Lee||Zeta Eta|
|Kyle Thompson||Delta Upsilon|
|Jonathan Brown||Iota Zeta|
|Alyssia Price||Gamma Nu|
|Katelyn Cole||Nu Gamma|
Curriculum Committee Charges 2021-2023
- Assist and support chapters with the implementation of The Road to Wisdom by:
- Tracking and reviewing membership education calendars that include recruitment events through initiation.
- Tracking and reviewing submitted activities through the activity review process.
- Finishing and launching the activity review database for chapters to access and search submitted activities.
- Answering questions via the email@example.com email in a timely manner (within 72 hours).
- Work collaboratively with the DEIA committee to add an “Our Diversity Matters” lesson to the Road to Wisdom that highlights both our history and growth as an organization over time, as well as the current variety of chapters and brothers throughout the nation.
- Create resources for chapters to use for recruitment, including information on values based recruitment, passive vs. active recruitment, videos, pdfs, infographics, workshops, and a compiled list of approved recruitment events.
- Develop and host workshops each semester/and or during district conventions for the Brotherhood:
- “How to Serve as Chapter VPM”
- “Best Practices and Teaching Tips for Implementing the Road to Wisdom”
- Using feedback from Brothers, make annual improvements to “The Road to Wisdom” in line with the learning outcomes for the program.
- Prepare a report for each quarter of the committee’s work to be shared with the National Council and posted on the National Website.