|TarShae Odom (ADVISOR)||Zeta Eta|
|Ryan Smith (CO-CHAIR)||Epsilon|
|Rebekah Franolich (CO-CHAIR)||Alpha Omega|
|Robert Bratcher||Iota Zeta|
|Mia Harvey||Nu Zeta|
|Ella Jasnieski||Alpha Zeta|
|Savanna Perry||Alpha Sigma|
|Desmond Robinson||Eta Gamma|
|Alyssa Colon||Gamma Phi|
|Kaitlyn Victor||Nu Zeta|
|Christy Cecil||Beta Psi|
|Kyla Tooley||Kappa Iota|
|Seferina Baca||Gamma iota|
|Luis Bencomo||Alpha Psi|
|Kathrine Boyer||Gamma Pi|
|Joshua Killian||Kappa Sigma|
|Hannah Trezise||Zeta Epsilon|
|Eli Partin||Beta Omicron|
|Liz Duncan||Nu Kappa|
|D’Angelo Woods||Eta Omega|
|Brian Collins||Lambda Tau|
Communication Team Charges 2021 – 2023
- Provide support to chapters by answering questions via the email@example.com email in a timely manner (within 72 hours).
- Review, refine, and research methods of mass communication that are relevant to current Active members.
- Identify opportunities to bolster the operations of Chapters, Districts, and the National organization as well as National Programs through our Social Media Platforms.
- Create mass communication campaigns (social media, newsletters) to inform and engage Active members.
- Support the operational functions of the Kappa Kappa Psi Presents Podcast including interview content research, co-hosting, editing, and transcription writing.
- Create a spreadsheet of chapter social media accounts. Develop systems to monitor band, Chapter, and District social media presence to curate future media.
- Review the trend and overall effectiveness of the monthly focused content on social media (cultural calendar, celebrations, etc.).
- Identify 2-4 committee members who can work collaboratively with Tau Beta Sigma designees on determining the future direction/purpose of The Podium.
- Prepare a report for each quarter of the committee’s work to be shared with the National Council and posted on the National Website (redacted if needed).